This update is meant to identify key developments during the month on Performance of Democratic Institutions in Pakistan with selected high-profile international developments included occasionally.
In this issue:
- Dissolutionand Restoration of National Assembly and change of Prime Minister
- NSC says no foreign conspiracy behind change of PM
- Russian invasion of Ukraine can’t be condoned:COAS
- Prime Minister Khan unsuccessfully removed COAS Bajwa?
- Would Raise issue of Balochistan’s missing persons with “powerful quarters:” PM
- Partisan President?
- PECA declared Unconstitutional by the IHC
- 79th Formation Commanders’ Conference
- Campaign against Army“illegal, immoral,and against national interest”
- Speaker’s Interactions with Foreign Dignitaries
- Interactions of Chairman Senate with Foreign Dignitaries
- Interactions of COAS with Foreign Dignitaries
- PM-COAS Interactions