This monitor identifies key developments during the month on Civil Military Relations in Pakistan with selected high-profile international developments.
In this Issue:
- Nawaz Sharif Crossing the Proverbial Rubicon?
- Shahbaz Sharif Visits North Waziristan
- PTI Chairman blames Elements from the Army in rigging 2013 General Election
- Hazaras Call off Protest after intervention by COAS
- Continuing Role of COAS in Foreign Affairs
- Army Public Relations Activities
- Military Courts: COAS Confirms Death Sentences
- Spies not Supposed to Chronicle?
- Premier addresses Command & Staff College
- May sees many NSC meetings
- Premier-COAS Interactions
- Opposition in Turkey demands Lifting of Emergency ahead of Snap Polls