This prestigious Fellowship has a highly competitive selection process. The following selection criteria will be used to finalise selection of each Fellow of the Young Politicians’ Fellowship Programme:
- In order to submit, EoI, you must be between 25 to 35 years of age as of September 16, 2019.
- You must be a current member of any political parties represented in the National Assembly and/or the four Provincial Assemblies.
- You must be a Pakistani national residing in Pakistan with a demonstrated interest and passion for politics.
- You must submit a completed EoI by the given deadline.
- Your candidacy will be determined by the quality of political activism demonstrated in the EoI and the quality of original answers to the essay questions, which should be goal oriented and focused and free from plagiarism. In case of any plagiarised content, the EoI will be rejected.
- The quality of your answers to questions asked in the interview, once you are shortlisted.
Women, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Young Pakistanis belonging to underprivileged areas are strongly encouraged to apply.