The deadline to submit your Expression of Interest has passed, so submission of interest is closed now. Please stay tuned to our website or social media pages for future opportunities.
Do you wish to be a youth leader and hold Governments to account on addressing youth issues?
Do you wish to be the one setting the agenda of a result-driven debate on key youth issues such as Employment , Quality of Education and Extremism especially in the Educational Institutions?
If you have the capability to set the tone of a candid, targeted and result-oriented dialogue with decision makers, apply to join a panel of youth speakers who will lead the debate with Balochistan Provincial Government and Political Parties represented in the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan at the
Youth and Political Parties on
Democratic, Peaceful Governance and Sustainable Development
at Quetta scheduled to be held on Wednesday, November 07, 2018
Deadline to submit your Expression of Interest to be considered as a Youth Speaker is October 24, 2018.
Click here to complete and submit the EoI to enter the youth contest to join an exclusive opportunity for Youth of Balochistan to seek answers from Government representatives and elected leaders belonging to various political parties.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria :
- You must be a resident of Balochistan and preferably based in Quetta (or willing to travel on your own expense to join the dialogue in Quetta if you are selected)
- You are between 18-35 years of age
- You can speak and write in Urdu language
- You submit 5 most pertinent, succinct and targeted questions to be addressed to Provincial Government and opposition parties on how they plan to address issues of concern of youth namely, Employment, Quality of Education and Extremism especially in the Educational Institutions. Please note that Quality of your submitted questions on these topics will determine your selection
- You are willing to join the dialogue and debate on the final date, time and venue at your own expense
- You are committed to observe the required respect and decorum during the dialogue that may also be televised
Successful candidates will be notified of their selection and further details of the dialogue through email latest by November 1, 2018.