This update is meant to identify key developments during the month on Performance of Democratic Institutions in Pakistan with selected high-profile international developments included occasionally.
In this issue:
- NSC discusses Economic Situation and Terrorism
- ECP does not have the authority to proceed against officials: LHC Verdict
- The Saga of Local Government Elections in the ICT
- Terrorist Attack on Pakistan Embassy Kabul
- Did Army really stop interference in politics since February 2021?
- Additional Funds for Defence Ministry due to Inflation and Oil Process
- LHC suspends Governor Punjab’s order of de-notifying CM Punjab
- Shehbaz Sharif was offered to be PM prior to GE 2018: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- 254th Corps Commanders Conference
- Speaker National Assembly meets Foreign Dignitaries
- Chairman Senate meets Foreign Dignitaries
- Interactions of COAS with Foreign Dignitaries
- Prime Minister’s Interactions with COAS